Caryn holds her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from UW Parkside. Prior to finding her passion in hypnosis, she worked in the sales and marketing field. She specializes in Sports Performance Hypnosis/Mental Toughness Training and is the author of ATTITUDE OF A CHAMPION and HYPNOS-NICHE. Caryn’s career in hypnosis began when she found HypnoBirthing as a natural way to birth a child. Encouraged by the results, she became a practitioner in HynoBirthing and a Consulting Professional Hypnotherapist . In 2004, she started her practice – Win With Hypnosis. Caryn is married to a former collegiate wrestler and coach of 25 years and has raised champion athletes, so she embraced hypnosis and mental training as a gold-medal tool for confidence and peak performance. She has since coached Olympic Trail Athletes, Ironman Winners, college athletes, marathoners, adults and youth to help them reach their goals and dreams.
Caryn also helps clients with life challenges in other areas including stress and pain management, insomnia, conquering fears, bed wetting, getting rid of bad habits, school performance, depression/anxiety, weight loss, and smoking.
She continues to teach natural birthing techniques to pregnant mothers and their birth partners using the HypnoBirthing method.
– NGH Certified Consulting Hypnotist since 2004
– ICBCH Certified Professional Hypnotist
– Practicing Hypnotherapy for over 15 years
– Certified Member of The National Guild of Hypnotists
– Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner, Marie Mongan method, since 2003
– Certified in Age Regression
– Certified in Hypnoanesthesia & Pain Management
– Certified in Pediatric Hypnosis
– Certified in Weight Loss Hypnosis
– Sports Hypnosis Mindset Trainer, HypnoCoach
The National Guild of Hypnotists was founded in 1951 and is the oldest and largest hypnosis organization of its kind. Professional membership in the NGH signifies that an individual possesses specific qualifications, agrees to abide by a strict code of ethics, and will pursue continuing education studies for annual re-certification. Medical or psychological referrals may be required for certain conditions.